In this document: goods means composite decking, synthetic turf and/or tiles; us, we and our means New Wave Flooring ABN 39 905 223 881; and you means the customer.
| Mandatory text
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Save for the exclusions referred to below, we will repair or replace any goods supplied by us which are defective or which wear excessively within 10 years of purchase.
Our warranty does not apply:
- if the goods are not installed in a proper and proficient manner;
- if the goods are not installed in accordance with:
- Australian Standards; or
- the manufacturers specification;
- the manufacturer’s installation instructions/guide
- to any act of God (such as flooding, hurricane, earthquake, lightning, etc.);
- staining from foreign substances (such as dirt, oil, etc.);
- to variations or changes in colour of Products;
- to normal weathering of surfaces;
- to exposure to, or direct or indirect contact with extreme heat sources including reflected sunlight from low-emissivity (Low-E) glass which may damage the surface of the product and/or cause the Product to fade; and
- if any fasteners not supplied by Manufacturer; or 12) improper application of paint or other surface chemicals not recommended by the Manufacturer in writing.
Any claim must be made before the tiles are installed of otherwise laid.
Tiles are a natural product and vary in size, shade, colour, and texture. If you are not satisfied with the size, shade, colour or texture of the tile, you must inform us prior to the tiles be installed or laid. You are expected to take reasonable care of tiles by installing suitable gliders on furniture, using mats at entries, and avoiding abrasive or corrosive cleaners. Tiles should only be used in accordance with manufacturers’ recommendations. This warranty does not extend to defects or excessive wearing caused by abuse, misuse, or faulty installation.
Any claim under the above warranty should be made in writing to the email address email@example.com. The claim should include the following particulars: (a) your name; (b) your address for correspondence; (c) your telephone number; (d) date the goods were purchased; (e) our invoice number; and (f) details of the defects. Upon receipt, your claim will be assessed by our customer service manager, or his nominated representative and we will then advise you of the outcome of the assessment.
Corner of Vocanic loop, Wangara