What is hybrid vinyl flooring – An ultimate guide
Hybrid flooring is renowned as the flooring industry’s innovation, and we at New Wave Flooring agree. Hybrid flooring is a good option if you can’t decide between laminate and vinyl flooring.
Hybrid flooring blends the rigidity of vinyl with the long-lasting durability of laminate. Four layers make up our high-end hybrid flooring. The top layer, a hard-wearing surface layer, is followed by a decorative, waterproof core and pre-adhered backing layer. New Wave Flooring can help you choose the appropriate underlay for your project.
How can you know if hybrid flooring is a good fit for you? Hybrid flooring is adaptable and offers several benefits not seen in other flooring types like wood, laminate, or vinyl.
The benefits of Hybrid Vinyl Flooring.
- Hybrid has exceptional wear characteristics, resulting in prolonged use for residential and commercial applications, exceptionally when adequately maintained. Hybrid floors are UV-resistant, stain-resistant, dent-resistant, and scratch-resistant, thanks to their firm core technology, making them an excellent choice for your busy home or business. In addition, you may rest assured that your flooring will withstand high foot traffic, active playtimes and is pet-friendly.
- By combining the rigidity of vinyl with the durability of laminate, the most significant attributes of both may be blended to create a 100% waterproof hybrid board. Without fear of cracking or swelling, you may now have your preferred timber look throughout your home, including the bathroom, laundry room, and kitchen.
- Hybrid flooring is ideal for Australia’s climate, including solid UV rays and temperature variations, due to its multi-layered design. Other flooring options were prone to expansion and contraction, resulting in swelling or uneven surfaces. Our hybrid flooring planks are developed to address these concerns. In addition, they can resist temperature changes with minimal expansion and contraction.
- Whether you want to install hybrid flooring in a home or a business, the hybrid has a design that will work for you. To emulate your desired hardwood flooring pattern, the decorative layer utilizes unique technology to replicate the edges, variances, and textures found in natural wood.
- Hybrid vinyl planks have a solid core and a laminate top layer. Planks are dent, scratch, stain, and UV resistant, thanks to these qualities to withstand pets, children, and foot activity.
- These planks are eye-catching with imaging technology, texture, and edges that simulate conventional hardwoods’ authentic look and feel without the care.
- The tongue and groove click locking technique used in hybrid flooring is similar to laminates and vinyl. It’s simple to install on your own with a few tools.
- Commercial facilities benefit significantly from hybrid vinyl flooring. You get the waterproof properties of vinyl plus the surface durability, stain resistance, and fade resistance of a laminate.
- Traditional vinyl flooring has a denser and thicker hardcore than hybrid vinyl flooring. Therefore, you’ll get more cushion and sound absorption if you choose a composite floor with an attached underlay or opt for an underlay beneath your hybrid flooring.
- When you decide to install hybrid flooring, you’ll have a large selection to pick from.
All of your favorite varieties of hardwood flooring, as well as designs to suit any home, are precisely imitated by the state-of-the-art graphics employed on the printed layer of hybrid flooring. You can also choose between a smooth or embossed finish to fit the style of flooring you want in your home.
This makes hybrid flooring one of Australia’s most stylish and attractive flooring options.
Besides good looks, hybrid flooring’s comfortable underfoot and supports your feet as you move around.
With so many options for hybrid flooring, it’s understandable that many homeowners are perplexed when determining which is the best option for them.
Contact us if you need help deciding on the correct type of flooring for your Perth house. We will provide the best for all your flooring requirements.
How much does hybrid flooring cost?
Hybrid flooring in Perth blends the performance and durability of laminate with the soft and inviting appearance of luxury vinyl planks. It is a fantastic floating floor that is ideal for Australian homes.
New Wave Flooring has the most comprehensive range to offer with a 25-year manufacturer’s warranty.
- Washed grey vinyl flooring
- Settlers Oak vinyl flooring
- Mountain grey vinyl flooring
- Country pine vinyl flooring
- Oregon Pine 5.5mm
- Colorado Pine 5.5mm
- Colorado Pine 6.5mm
- Hybrid Burned Oak
How is hybrid flooring installed?
Even though hybrid floors are one of the simplest types of flooring to install yourself, a professional installation is always a convenient option that assures you of complying with all applicable building codes.
But if you decide to install it yourself, pls go through our hybrid flooring installation guideline here.
It’s simpler than you think! Although you may hire an expert who will probably install it faster, it is a do-it-yourself job.
Can hybrid flooring be installed outside?
No, hybrid flooring is recommended for your home interiors only.
Hybrid flooring is the most recent flooring innovation that is resistant to water, scratches, and stains. In addition, hybrid flooring Perth is the first rigid floating floor product that can be placed across the home interior, combining the most significant features of both laminate and vinyl.
Hybrid flooring comprises many layers of laminate and vinyl pressed together to provide an exceedingly durable floor.
Where to buy hybrid flooring?
Hybrid flooring is a combination of two existing flooring alternatives on the market. Hybrid floors can do things traditional flooring can’t without sacrificing the finished look or the all-important underfoot comfort.
Hybrid flooring is a groundbreaking new product that delivers the appearance of hardwood while combining the most outstanding qualities of laminate and vinyl floors. It loses the stiffness of vinyl but offers more than a standard laminate. Consequently, the floor is fashionable, long-lasting, and completely waterproof.
At New Wave Flooring, we provide high-quality hybrid flooring with full manufacturer warranties.