Imagine stepping into a lush green oasis in your backyard, where the grass is always perfectly manicured and vibrant. With an artificial grass mat, this dream can become a reality.
It is 2022, and people want more innovative options than ever for their indoor and outdoor decor. In addition, people wish to make easy-to-maintain and environmentally friendly choices when upgrading their homes. New Wave Flooring brings you the best range of artificial grass you can choose from.
Artificial grass benefits
Fake grass comprises filaments sewn into a backing that allows water to pass through. to protect it from blowing away in a strong breeze. So much for grass, eh? But there is so much more!
- This artificial grass comprises a PVC-like material with a prickly, plastic-like texture and a shinier, lighter appearance.
- Artificial grass today resides natural grass in appearance and feel. It has features that were not available in its predecessors, such as infill and a highly effective drainage system. Synthetic grass is now in stadiums, arenas, indoor golf courses, restaurants, and even private yards.
- Grass lawns need to care for all year. In the summer, you must mow them, and in the winter, you must scrape. Otherwise, Weeds will take over and ruin the appearance of your garden if you do not adequately maintain it. Artificial grass doesn’t need much upkeep.
- New Wave Flooring is a premium grass supplier and wholesaler that sells a wide range of synthetic grasses to suit all kinds of requirements, from homeowners to businesses.
With Perth’s best quality artificial grass, we can find the perfect grass to suit your needs.
Natural turf vs. artificial turf
- Green lawns attract fleas, mosquitoes, and other pests, necessitating the use of insecticides and pesticides regularly. These aren’t necessary with artificial grass. In addition, mowers and automatic trimmers, which emit noise and pollute the air, will no longer be required.
- Artificial grass is long-lasting and resistant to the elements. Water collection will not be an issue in the rain because most artificial turf now allows water to drain through. Your synthetic turf could very well serve you nicely for at least 20 years, if not longer if you follow the appropriate care schedule. As a result, you won’t have to bother about replenishing grass regularly.
- Artificial grass is highly adaptable and looks just like natural grass. It’s suitable for various sports, including soccer fields and golf courses. Natural grass can only be used for 250 hours every season on average. Brushing synthetic turf is required to keep leaves off and straighten flattened bristles. If properly maintained, artificial turf can last for many years.
Tips to have your Artificial Turf last longer
Artificial grass doesn’t require much maintenance. However, it will extend the lifespan and make the synthetic turf always looks great if you could:
- Not parking your car or driving on top of synthetic turf.
- Not doing BBQ on top of the turf.
- If you find the pile gets flattened over the years, you can infill more white sand and use a stiff brush broom brush against the pile direction; the turf would be natural looking for longer.
Are you looking for a leading artificial grass installer in Perth, Australia?
New Wave Flooring, we supply high-quality artificial grass products that come with solid manufacture warranties. Suppose you’re new to the industry or you’ve been in business for many years and are interested in trying new suppliers. In that case, we have wholesale services for tradies, landscapers, and builders.
Get in touch with New Wave Flooring today and let our team of friendly experts introduce you to your next artificial grass landscape.
Call us today for the best budget artificial grass for your next project!