Composite deck maintenance tips will include all tips to maintain your deck as composite deck is a great way to give your home an instant makeover. It looks great, is durable and low maintenance. But there are some things you need to know about composite decking before you buy it.
Here are five things your composite decking competitors already know about maintaining their decks:
1. Composite decking is easy to maintain.No more worries about maintaining your decking! Our no-maintenance composite deck does not need to worry about cleaning or staining it.
2. Composite decking can be used anywhere in your yard without the risk of rotting or decay. In addition, composite decking is resistant to mold, mildew, and fungi because it’s made from recycled materials that don’t attract moisture like wood.
3. Composite decking is environmentally friendly because it doesn’t require harmful chemicals to treat it like traditional wood. Composite decking is made with recycled materials, so it’s eco-friendly and won’t harm the environment.
4. Composite decking has a long lifespan of 25 years or more. In addition, composite decking is more durable than wood, so it will last longer and withstand more wear and tear.
5. Composite decking can be customized to suit your needs. Composite decking can be customized with different colors and finishes to fit any design style or theme you have in mind—from modern to rustic to traditional!
Composite deck maintenance tips to keep your deck upto standards
Composite deck maintenance tips are essential to ensure that it looks great and lasts a long time. Composite decking is all about looking after your budget and time yet enjoying your outdoor space with as little hassle and maintenance as possible.Here are some tips to maintain your composite deck :
1. Brush the surface with a soft bristle brush to remove dirt, dust, and other debris.
2. Vacuum the surface to remove dust and dirt particles.
3. Wipe down the deck with a damp cloth or sponge to remove loose dirt and dust particles.
4. Apply a sealant that protects against UV rays and weather damage (e.g., crack filler).
5. Apply pressure-sensitive adhesive tape on the edges of the deck boards where they meet each other or at seams in order to prevent cracks from forming in your composite deck!
6.Replace worn or damaged fasteners, hinges and other hardware.
7.Protect it from the sun and rain and Inspect for cracks and damage regularly.
Composite decking needs to be maintained regularly if you want it to look good for longer. It would help if you brushed it with a soft bristle brush or broom twice a year to remove any accumulated dirt on the surface. Cleaning with mild soap and water will help keep your deck looking good, but don’t use abrasive cleaners or steel wool as they can scratch the material and damage its finish.
Are you looking for low maintenance composite decking?
If you’re looking for a low-maintenance composite decking supplier Perth, look no further. We can supply all your needs.
Our company has been in the business of composite decking for many years now. We’ve seen what works and what doesn’t when it comes to decking wholesale or any other type of construction material.
We know exactly what we’re doing when it comes to composite decking. We will give you the best service possible at a very competitive price.
No maintenance, no worries
It’s true! Composite decking is super easy to maintain and can last longer than traditional wood. It requires no painting or staining, so you can spend more time enjoying your deck rather than maintaining it. In addition, composite decking needs less maintenance than other options.
For example, suppose you’re looking for something that requires little work beyond cleaning off dirt and debris. In that case, this is an excellent option because it doesn’t need special treatment or protection from UV rays like some other materials to keep looking good over time.
You can have composite decks in any color you want
So many colors! Our composite decking colors are available in many choices so that you can find the perfect match for your home.
Composite decking comes in various colors and shades to pick the perfect one for your space. We’ve got more than 20 different shades, so there’s something for every taste and style.
If you’re looking for composite decking wholesale suppliers in Perth, look no further than New Wave Flooring.
We know that you have many choices when choosing your decking supplier, but we believe that our products are better than the rest because they are backed by over 30 years of experience and innovation. Our products have been used on thousands of decks across Australia, from high-end luxury homes to apartment buildings and townhouses. In addition, our customers love that our composite decking is low maintenance and will last them a lifetime.
If you want more information about our products or want us to quote on your next decking project, feel free to contact us.